- Start each day with God's Word - no matter what (this takes priority over sleep, showers, etc.)
- Start Adam's food allergy rotation diet (include Reagan to see if her skin improves also).
- Start journaling all of my own food intake -> no more sugar, white flour, or processed foods!
- Get as much sleep as I possibly can each night (depending on baby's feedings) - don't waste any time in evening when I can be sleeping.
- Don't yell at the kids - speak in a calm tone at all times (especially when I am frustrated or irritated - what better way to teach them by example!).
- Walk for 20 minutes each day OR do 20 minutes Pilates.
- Pray over each child as they sleep each night.
- Make sure that each day's lessons are completely ready b4 going to bed (w/ the baby, I have no time to waste in the morning routine).
Wow! These are going to be tough to stick to - any one or more of them could slide. I struggle with each in a different way. But thankfully, Jesus is my strength and He wants me to be the best person that I can be! I think that if #1 is priority, then it will definately help the rest, right? ;-)