Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - My Sweet Valentine

October 11, 1997
(Barry Wolfe, Photographer, Fallston, MD)

And to think that this guy came up to me my the first day of my freshman year at Drexel University and introduced himself even though my face clearly said "Please do not speak to me cuz I am too freaked out about being away at school and I don't wanna know you no matter how cute you are!"  He also thought it would be funny (5 mo later) to stick his finger in my back and ask me for all my money the day after I was mugged (although he didn't actually know about the mugging and the dimples helped convince me!).  He talked me into joining the crew team (I'm sure just so that I could enjoy the view - lol!) and then I didn't see him around campus for a while.  Wasn't until 3 years later that we even started dating and the rest is history!

Andrea

4 comments:

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

such a pretty picture!

sbharnish said...

i love this pic of you two!

argsmommy said...

Beautiful picture, beautiful couple. And poor guy about the mugging joke -- but it's a cute story. : )

Monica said...

You two look gorgeous! And so in love.