Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted
Six Random Facts About Me:
1. I had a pet garter snake in middle school and still really enjoy these reptiles. I want my kids will have one some day but know that will mean that we never see my mil visit ever again!
2. I have terrible posture. My mom was always on me to "stand up straight" but being the tallest kid the entire elementary school at age 11 did not help. My back is feeling the consequences these years later! The last 2 pregnancies with 60 lb gains and 11 lb babies each didn't help either. :-/
3. I cannot stand bugs. I don't mind looking at insects in a bug box or dead ones, but I don't want any live ones touching me. This is the one thing I can't stand about camping. Don't even talk to me about tics!
4. I had my belly button pierced in my 3rd year of college. It stayed that way until I was pregnant with Jefferson 6 years later. All the girls in the pep band (yes - again I remind you that I was a band fish) swore that if our basketball team (Drexel University) won even ONE game of the NCAA tournament (this was only the 2nd year they had ever even made it), we would all get pierced. I wasn't into drinking, tattooing or being crazy so it was the craziest non-permanent thing I could do! I was almost engaged to dh - I think he's the only person to ever have seen it (except maybe my sister)! But I have to say, it's a good thing it's no longer pierced - you mom's of 4 or more babes know what I mean.... *sigh*5. My favorite fantasical creatures are dragons (hmmmm.... lizards -go figure). I love movies/books with dragons, even cheesey ones. I finished reading "Eragon" last year and am working on "Eldest" now (both by Christopher Paolini). I don't know what it is about these things - maybe the magic, maybe the flying, or maybe the power of the fire-breathing (I think my kids might say I DO have that power)!
6. I got mono my 4th year in college, just before the fall semester (I had been living in Philly working an internship). I was only just engaged to dh and he and my mom had to pack and move ALL my stuff because I was moving to a new apartment. I just laid on my bed all day and pointed with a pointer at them!
Wow - if this post doesn't expand your horizons, I don't know what will! :-) I'll break the rules here again and tag whoever want to be tagged. It's fun little dity so if you have time, let me know 6 random things about you, huh?